Monday, August 07, 2006

Bips in Sush out

No no, I have not changed to a "lafoot" kind of guy. But past few events prompt me do change my taste. It also has got nothing to do with being bengali. I still hate riya/raima as bad as ever.
I had a post about why I like sushmita but things have changed. She is still bold but she is looking cheap nowadays. It started with chingaari. There was nothing good about the movie. A movie can't be bold and good just because a top notch heroine plays a prostitute. The story was so pathetic and B grade types. And then this miss started acting pricy when the hero commented on the smooch.
Then came ditching Randeep Hoodda, she talks so highly of motherhood and womanism but if she doesn't have any respect for men, what's the use. She is is using them like dolls.
Next one was even worse. She wanted to act laxmibai but the director chose aishwarya though people voted for the short plumpy and more laxmibailike Rani. Instead of taking it well, she starts dating another boyfriend and convinces him to make a movie with her. And the funda about highlighting the motherhood of laxmibai is new to me. I guess none of us ever cared for laxmibai the mother. Let's see, if she does anything good, I may change my views.

Let's come over to bipasha now. Always being tagged by sleazy names (bengali bombshell) she has never shied from the comments. Neither she went around with too bold comments like Mallika Sherawat. Slowly but steadily she is proving that she is not just an item number. The 5 minute role in apaharan goes a long way in proving that. And nobody can deny she looks absolutely stunning and apt in Omkara as billo chamanbahaar.
But here is why I like her now.
1) Only an extremely powerful woman can keep John Abraham as a boyfriend for this long.
2) Her hairstyle, as in the pic above was something I always looked for in girls around.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

being a bengali, sandipan is obsessed with bengali "ACTORS" and actresses even if he denies that. from personal point of view, his switch from sush to bips doesn't really make a difference. Both suck big time.

Perfect Misfit said...

i too like the hairstyle dude....but tat's it...ONLY the hairstyle...and bips has a long way to go before she cathes up with sush...

Sandipan Mitra said...

I knew u will disagree but bips can go the long way! the doors seemed to be closed for Sush!

.....! said...

U like the sens , basus and gangulis, Hate Riya / Reema? - Big deal.......
U hate rai cos she has a bengali surname but is not a bengali....
do u wan more testimony to prove ur allegience to Bengalis??? [:D]

.....! said...

btw anonymous is one sullen soul - NB it wasnt me - love writing under my name - not a coward to write in anonymity :)

Sandipan Mitra said...

@Mahesh
May be it is a natural tendency in me to like the people who look bengali. But genreally I am away from them, ab they look good tho kya kar sakte hai! My favs Juhi is punjaban, urmila is marathi.

Regarding Ganguly, I hate the coach more than i love the player. I believe in good team playing which Ganguly efficiently managed.

regarding aishwarya, I am not a dumb to ever think Rai as a Bengali suranme, Its always a tulu surname.