Tuesday, January 17, 2006

No, I can't wait.

Well i like day dreaming a lot and I always think that I am very famous and so i am finally interviewed by some television channel. It is generally either Barkha or Oprah. Let's stick to Barkha.
And now the most awaited question comes, if you were to date any 3 women in the world, who would that be. Ahem Ahem.
So here is the answer. Well, the answer is so much thought of and may be by the time I get famous, these people will be real old granmas. But yeah, these are the women i would really like to spend an hour or two with.

1) Juhi Chawla : She represents the huge band of actresses i love. I mean in my list of favourite actresses which also include Hema, Sridevi, Urmila, Rani and Sushmita, she is the one who has held up the place for the longest time. yeah now i agree she has become "buddhi", but noone was more happy than me i guess when she got a nomination for best actress 2005 in star screen awards. I bet it will be a nice date with her coz she is always so chirrpy and fun loving. Great if she brings her daughter Jhanvi too.

2) Sushmita Sen : I don't know why i like her so much. I don't think she is so beautiful. But her news always catches my attention.
Here are teh reasons why I like her.
a) She is so bold. it's really a great thing to adopt a kid when u r the most eligible bachelor in the country.
b) Her Miss India wardrobe was made by her mom, with socks and glove and all. But then she proved herself. Her confidence inspite of having a well established model as competitor was awesome.
c) Rendezvous with Simi Garewal. she was absolutely stunning in the show and i guess the only person amonst her guests who could have put even simi to shame. More at the time of the 100th episode celebration of the serial where it seemed that she herself was the anchor and sang that George Michael song.
d) Her absolutely stunning looks in "Main Hoon Naa". she gave a new deinition to saree.

3) Maneka Gandhi: Yup, it's teh old woman Maneka but i really adore her. I knwo most people hate her but don't see that part. Yes she is a bit too serious. The issue may be not. But then she is not like the polititians who say something and do something. I was surprised to find that she doesn't even drink milk as a hardcore vegetarian and sets example of stunning son Varun Gandhi as an example of a boyraised on only mother's milk and vegetarian food.
I am not a vegeratian myself and will never be, but her strong will and determination are so good. It's so difficult to be agianst such a powerful lady as Mrs Indira Gandhi. But she did it. she could haev become the PM by now if she would have done footlicking of her sasu maa. But she dared to be different. and that's why i like her.

so here wer my dream dates. hope my dream comes true.

No comments: