Friday, September 07, 2007

Absolutely Random

Call it joblessness or urge to increase post count. I just want to write something. But didn't get many ideas and the ones which I got are too colored or too regional. So i stop it that. Let's see, even at this point of time, I don't know what I will write. It's just that I will ask myself 10 questions which will be like Top 3. ie. Top 3 places etc etc. and they will be my own views of course coz its my own blog. I will try to keep the questions as distinct as possible. Also the best one will have a picture.
Ok Start:



1) Top 3 women Authors:
Jane Austen, Enid Blyton, J.K. Rowling










2) Top 3 places I would love to work:
UNICEF, Infosys Facilities Department,
Keep it simple: Mathworks :)











3) Top 3 beaches I have seen (Haven't seen Many):
Beach next to Cabo De Rama, Palolem, Puri










4) Top 3 songs that come to my mind:
Shanti Ashantagi, Banke Tera Jogi,
Aamaar shokol Niye boshe aachi









5) Top 3 Smells:
Earth after first rain, Nail Polish, Cigarette







6) Top 3 states of India (Based on people):
Karnataka, Kerala, Goa







7) Top 3 places at Texas A&M:
MSC, Bonfire Memorial, Sterling C Evans Library











8) Top 3 topics I like to talk:
NITK life, Harry Potter, Indian films







9) Top 3 things about India's Struggle for freedom:
Quit India Movement, 1857 Sepoy Mutiny, Formation of Indian National Congress








10) Top 3 sportsmen I like:
Christiano Ronaldo, Pete Samprass, Kapil Dev

No comments: