Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fashion Faux Pas

Well, generally those people who are generally fashionable, are always the ones targeted for fashion Faux Pas. And it's such a universal phenomenon and true also. You will comment on those people who are concerned with it. Like there is no point in telling Einstein that you look ugly or telling Ganguly-"Wow you are such a good football player".
But today I beg to differ. I will publish 3 of my photos which I think are Fashion Faux Pas, and simply put, To Whomsoever It may Concern. If John Abraham and Aishwarya Rai can, why can't I?
Why did I choose this topic? Well, it's just the name. I just realize I never use difficult words in my blogs. So then suddenly this word came to my mind. Its not difficult, but yes different.
Anyway, enough of preambles. Let's get to the point.

The first one, was in year 2003-2004 I guess, at Poonja International Restaurant in Mangalore. Well, nobody wears a TENT and goes to a "bar counter" (Phisssss, thought at least will figure out the correct word for this)The next one was a very funny incident. This was during my bro's marriage. For the first time, I thought I could do whatever I want. So though not my style, nor my league, I used style gel on my hair. And somehow I didn't realize that it was this bad. So I went around telling everybody,"Look at my hairs, I have put style gels". People either said wow, or gave genuine smiles and i thought they really liked it. Not unless I saw the photos did I realize what I had done.
And this one is the best. Well, I have got this 1 set of Suit, (Frankly I feel like a clown when I wear one, or rather am wearing a blanket ) so I thought why not get a picture with that. Dressed up I pose for the pic. The photographer, my roomie says nothing. But did u guys notice my feet?

4 comments:

Deepak Krishnan said...

in the bar pic, u look like the typical card carrying communist who has been exposed to the "evils" of capitalism :P

Sandipan Mitra said...

Since when did u observe the communists so closely :P. benn to kolkata or what?
Lolz. "Evils" of capitalism

Deepak Krishnan said...

yeah was in calcutta for a week.. training.. managed a quick 'dekko' of the city

Perfect Misfit said...

sahi pics hain dude..particularly shaadi wala ;)