Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Fav: Katrina Kaif

A quickie here! Will do proper research later and come up with something better. But I saw this Episode of Koffee with Karan (as usual at its best), and it had Lara and Katrina. Whoooooo, both looked stunning and though Lara does looks a bit better than the horseface, Katrina just makes up for all with her accent. A mixture of my two favourites, Emma Watson and Kiera, its just so british. She has Kieras looks and hermione's brains. Simply awesome. Just a small hitch though. she is not in good terms with Bips :(
Sounds strange, and that too just 3 days before the 60th year of Indias independence form the british, I am just in awe with everything british. Don't know when it started. I just like som many british things. Harry Potter, Kiera Knightley, ManU, Hamilton, James Bond, and everything British. am just dying to see "Beoming Jane", the only reason:its based on my fav writer:Jane Austen and the movie is so english!

1 comment:

Advay said...

katrina is really hot...:)
she looks cute on indian dresses. I dont know why none of the directors ever asked her to wear more of indian dresses.