Friday, June 30, 2006

What I had been following these days

I have written a similar post earlier! But the things I am follwoing have changed. Here is one more.

1) Fifa World Cup 2006:
It's hard to believe, even for me that i have been watching this thing so ardently but it is true!
I have never been interested in so much of sports before. I have always followed only the finals of the world cup! But this time it was from the beginning! Argentina got out of the tournament today. They were my second favs! Let's see what my Fav england does. It will be so monotonous though if it is a brazil/germany final. It will be interesting no doubt, but this has been predicted since long! I don't like these kinds! Anyway, let's keep our fngers crossed.

2) Airline Tickets:
For going home in december, i have to book tickets now. Have contacted numerous people but later boiled down to "Mitra Travel". It would be wrong to say that I didn't have the mitra-mitra funda in my mind at all, but she gave me no special deal, i think rather a bad deal itself! But what to do. Whatever has happneed has happened.

3) IIFA 2006:
I have been desperately waiting for this, though i have no idea why! Was looking for videos on youtube even before it actually happnened. Till date, no site has come up with complete coverage, but here is i think the best part of the show. Rani-Ayesha-Amitabh in black. The hrithik n salman performances were also decent enough.

4)Google Earth/Wiki Maps: This new site is just awesome. Came to know about it just yesterday.and I have been trying to increase their database for information ever since. You have the option there in which u can put a block around a certain place and decribe it. I have been putting blocks around my kolkata house, nagpur house and my school, my KG school etc etc ever since.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

By looks, it seems u r going by Air France! so, whats the deal that u have got and when r u leaving? the wiki maps thing is cool! shall explore that stuff later...

Sandipan Mitra said...

Delta becommes air france paris onwards!
I am in that flight!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»